lunedì 18 gennaio 2010

Norma di Pietro: ITALIANA INTRAPPOLATA AD JACMEL, HAITI DESIDERA PARTIRE

TRATTO DA http://www.kasa.com/dpps/news/international/miles-from-capital-haiti-quake-ruins-coastal-city-jgr_3190806 


The earthquake likely will set back tourism several years. Norma di Pietro, a 50-year-old Italian traveler, was eager to escape.
"I've told myself that if I can leave this country, I'm never coming back. Never," she said.
Di Pietro was inside a hotel when the quake struck. She ran out when the rumbling started, and has been sleeping outside ever since. She's trying to hire a plane to fly her to the neighboring Dominican Republic.
"I just want to get out of here," she said.
ALLE 15:36 ho segnalato all'unita' di crisi la richiesta della signora Norma Di Pietro, che risultava scampata e di cui gia' avevavno i numeri telefonici.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento